Our MissionAt Devour Tours our mission is to connect curious travelers with local food and people in a way that helps culture thrive! We proudly partner with family-run establishments, we believe in ethical and sustainable tourism and are passionate about helping our tour guests feel like locals. We work hard, we demand excellence of ourselves and those we work with, and we take a keen interest in the professional development of the people on our team. If you’re excited by our mission and would love to work for a leading company in this country’s fast-paced tourism industry, then we want to hear from you!
Our Core Values
These are the pillars that guide our actions and company culture. If you align with them, we’d love to meet you!
Be curious, keep learning: We are curious and open-minded people.
Make the right choice: We think sustainably and act responsibly.
Go above & beyond: We delight our devourers, partners and peers.
Live with passion & purpose: We live passionately and explore our dreams.
Get involved: We build communities.
We’re hiring!Below are the positions we currently have available. Having said that, we are always looking to hear from smart, motivated people who would love to work for a young, vibrant and ambitious company like Devour Tours. Even if we don’t have a place for you right now – we’ll certainly take notice and give you a ring when something comes up.
We’re currently hiring for the following positions
– Freelance Tour Guides
– Freelance Writers
Food Tour Guides Needed
Status: We accept applications on a rolling basis for vacancies that may open up throughout the year.– Do you love London and England? Do you love the food in London? Can you command a crowd, make them listen and make them laugh? Then you might be a perfect candidate for a job as a food tour guide with Devour London.
– You need to make a great first impression, be a fantastic storyteller, have an infectious sense of humor, be adept at thinking quickly on your feet, be responsible and detail-oriented and be empathetic and highly sensitive to people’s backgrounds, cultures, and differences.
– We want people who are passionate about London, England, and this country’s cuisine, and who know how to communicate that passion to others and make them as excited as you.
– If you think you might be the right person, check the application requirements below and get in touch.
Applicants must…– Have a high level of English
– Be allowed to work legally in the UK. As an ethical employer, we only work with guides registered as freelancers, meaning they can legally invoice us and we can legally pay them.
– Have lived in London for at least one year
– Have a smartphone and be easily reachable via it to advise about last minute tours, tour changes and other information (whether via Whatsapp, SMS or email)
– Have access to internet at home and check their email at least once a day
– Be available for monthly team meetings and periodic (fun!) training sessions
In order to apply, please fill out this application form: https://forms.gle/
Status: We accept applications on a rolling basis for vacancies that may open up throughout the year.Are you a storyteller with a passion for travel & food in London? We’d love to hear from you!
In order to get in touch, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/xFNu6WkHYQyGjhVP9